Are you looking for How to Run two Whatsapp on one phone? But in this article, I will tell you how to use more than ten WhatsApp in one phone.
Running multiple WhatsApp is not a big deal. You can have as much as you want, it only depends on your phone capabilities like phone storage and RAM.
Multiple WA account can only be achieved by using third party apps and cloning apps.
So read the article till the end & follow the easy steps given below to access multiple WhatsApp.
1. WhatsApp Business
2. Mod versions of WhatsApp
WhatsApp mod versions are the modified and improved versions of standard/original WhatsApp with many premium-like features.
Features of WhatsApp mod versions:-
- Anti-ban feature
- Enable/disable blue tick
- Inbuilt app lock
- Online status
- Thousands of emoji & themes
- Deleted messages by the sender can be read
- 100+ language support
Some of the Whatsapp mod versions are:-
- GB Whatsapp – Download link
- Whatsapp plus- Download link
- OG Whatsapp – Download link
- Whatsapp Aero – Download link
- FM Whatsapp – Download link
- YO Whatsapp – Download link
Each has its own features, so you can download any of them according to your features requirement.
Note:- These mod versions come with cool features but along with that they are risky to use. They are not totally safe because messages are not encrypted that means can be read by the third person. However, if you don’t know Facebook messenger is also not encrypted.
3. Phone’s inbuilt dual space mode
Follow the steps for each brand smartphones to access dual space:-
4. Clone Apps
- Install Parallel space & open it.
- Click on the ‘+’ icon.
- Choose Whatsapp from it.
- Login Whatsapp and you successfully created a clone of Whatsapp.
- Original Whatsapp + Whatsapp business + 1 mod Whatsapp = 3 accounts
- Parallel space clones = 3 accounts
- Inbuilt phone dual space = 3 account